- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, strained and juices reserved
- 1 thinly sliced shallot
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup pitted and halved olives
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- ½ teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 halibut fillets (each about 1” thick)
- Cooked pasta or polenta for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep vegetables and halibut
- In medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, shallot, garlic, olives, capers, chili flakes, parsley, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Pat halibut dry with paper towels.
- Season halibut on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place halibut in Zone 1 of metal tray.
Roast halibut & vegetables
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Halibut Puttanesca” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer vegetables to same bowl and stir in reserved tomato juices.
- Serve with pasta or polenta on the side, if desired.