1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, strained and juices reserved
1 thinly sliced shallot
2 minced garlic cloves
¼ cup pitted and halved olives
2 tablespoons drained capers
½ teaspoon crushed chili flakes
¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
2 halibut fillets (each about 1” thick)
Cooked pasta or polenta for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Prep vegetables and halibut
- In medium bowl, stir together tomatoes, shallot, garlic, olives, capers, chili flakes, parsley, 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Pat halibut dry with paper towels.
- Season halibut on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place halibut in Zone 1 of metal tray.
Roast halibut & vegetables
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Halibut Puttanesca” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer vegetables to same bowl and add stir in reserved tomato juices.
- Serve with pasta or polenta on the side, if desired.