- 2 cups cooked vegetables
- 1 cup cooked meat, such as sausage, bacon, or ham (optional)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded or crumbled)
- 9 eggs
- 1½ cups whole milk
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
Combine vegetables, meat & cheese
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, stir together vegetables, meat (if using) and cheese.
Prep egg mixture
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
Combine egg mixture & vegetables
- Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture; stir well.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf, and press green button again to begin baking.
Finish & serve
- Carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava and check frittata. Frittata should be fully set.
- When food is done, serve family style or spoon onto individual plates to serve.