- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cups sliced onions and bell peppers (¼-inch-thick slices)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together peppers and onions, 2 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange peppers and onions in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken Thighs (Boneless and Skinless) with Onions and Peppers” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.