- 2½ cups chopped eggplant (1-inch pieces)
- 2½ cups chopped zucchini (1-inch pieces)
- ½ cup hummus
- 2 lavash
- 1 jar (12 oz) roasted bell peppers, drained and sliced
- ½ cup English cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅛ cup fresh mint, chopped
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
extra-virgin olive oil (optional)
Brava metal tray
- In medium bowl, toss together eggplant, zucchini, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and 2 pinches of salt.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Veggie Garden Wrap” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Evenly spread half of hummus on each lavash.
- Sprinkle roasted red peppers evenly over hummus.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, spread vegetables evenly on top of hummus.
- Sprinkle cucumbers, feta and mint over vegetables. Drizzle with a few teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, if using.
- Gently roll lavash, pressing ingredients down to roll as tightly as possible.
- Cut each wrap in half and serve.