- 4 skinless salmon fillets (1–1½ inches thick)
- ¾ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed (about 45 beans)
From Your Pantry
cooking oil or melted butter
Brava glass tray
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Fish, Milk
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread some butter on Zones 1 and 2 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for salmon to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place salmon on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 1.
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and 2 pinches of salt.
- Arrange green beans in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide glass tray into top shelf.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Salmon (Skinless) and Green Beans” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon.
- When your food is done, slice salmon within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.