- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups chopped Brussels sprouts (1-inch pieces or small ones halved, large ones quartered)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken Thighs (Boneless and Skinless) and Brussels Sprouts” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.