- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ lb baby broccoli
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place chicken in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- Trim bottom ½ inch off baby broccoli stems and discard. If stalks are wider than your pinky finger, cut in half lengthwise.
- In medium bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray. Florets should face outside edges of tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken Thighs (Boneless and Skinless) and Baby Broccoli” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.