- 8 chicken tenders
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 green onion
From Your Pantry
kosher salt (optional)
baking dish or large plastic bag
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Soy, Wheat (Gluten)
- Pat chicken tenders dry with paper towels.
- Pour two-thirds of teriyaki sauce into a baking dish or large plastic bag. Save remaining sauce for glazing in Step 4.
- Add chicken to sauce in dish or bag and coat evenly. Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and allow excess to drip off; discard marinade.
- Evenly spread chicken in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Teriyaki Chicken Tenders” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare green onion.
Prep green onion
- Remove green top from green onion. Save white portion for another use.
- Cut green onion top on the diagonal as thinly as possible.
Glaze chicken & serve
- When your food is done, arrange chicken on individual plates and spoon remaining teriyaki sauce over chicken. If desired, season with a pinch of salt.
- Garnish with green onion top.