- 1 lb fresh pizza dough, divided into 2 equal portions
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 6 slices cooked pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 2 cups asparagus, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shaved Pecorino Romano
- Zest of 1 lemon
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
pastry brush (optional)
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep pizza crust
- You can bake only 1 pizza at a time. If you are preparing 2, assemble both (assemble second pizza on a cutting board); then bake one after the other, letting metal tray and oven cool for 10 minutes in between. If you are baking only 1 pizza, oil just 1 crust and prepare half of the ingredients.
- Stretch 1 portion of dough into a 10-inch round on Brava metal tray. Using pastry brush or your hands, evenly spread 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil over entire crust.
- Season crust with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute half of red chili flakes, pancetta and asparagus on crust.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Asparagus and Pancetta Pizza” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board. If you want to bake second pizza, let metal tray and oven cool for about 10 minutes before proceeding.
- Sprinkle baked pizza with half of Pecorino Romano and lemon zest and drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
- Cut pizza into slices.