- Graham Cracker Crust:
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 packages (1 lb) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fruit, for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava muffin tin
paper muffin cups
wire cooling rack
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep graham cracker crust
- In medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and salt until fully incorporated.
Prep cheesecake batter
- In another medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
Line cups with crust
- Line Brava muffin tin with paper muffin cups. Using a tablespoon, divide half of crust mixture evenly among cups. Using fingers, press down to flatten.
- Evenly divide half of cheesecake batter among cups.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide muffin tin into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- When your food is done, transfer muffin tin to wire rack and let cool.
- Refrigerate until fully set.
- Once fully chilled, serve. If desired, top each cheesecake with fruit.