Graham Snacking Cake
- Cake Batter:
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup whole milk
- Chocolate Frosting:
- ½ cup melted bittersweet chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream
From Your Pantry
stand mixer (optional)
Brava square pan
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Prep flour and milk mixtures
- In medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine butter and sugar. Mix with paddle attachment until butter and sugar mixture is light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Using spatula, scrape bowl and paddle attachment to make sure all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add eggs, one at a time; mix well.
- Add flour mixture and milk, alternating between dry and wet; mix well.
- Lightly butter or spray Brava square pan; pour batter into pan.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide Brava square pan into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
- While cake is baking, make chocolate frosting.
Make chocolate frosting
- In medium bowl, stir together melted chocolate and cream until smooth and fully incorporated.
- When your food is done, remove cake and cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, carefully remove cake from pan. Transfer cake to wire rack, right side up, and cool to room temperature.
- Evenly spread frosting on cake.
- Cut into squares and serve.