- 2 lbs cored and halved Roma tomatoes
- 1 peeled and quartered medium yellow onion
- 4-6 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 halved jalapeño, stem removed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ ground cumin
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1-2 limes
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
food processor or blender
- In large bowl, toss together tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeño, cumin, 2 tablespoons cooking oil, 1 tablespoon kosher salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Roasted Tomato Salsa” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- Transfer vegetables and juices to food processor or blender.
- Add cilantro and lime juice.
- If you prefer chunky salsa, coarsely chop the salsa with short pulses. If you prefer smooth salsa let the machine run until desired consistency is achieved.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer salsa to bowl and serve.