- ½ lb baby potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1½ cups chopped asparagus (2-inch pieces, bottom 2 inches trimmed)
- 1 New York strip steak (about 1¼-2 inches thick)
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
flaky sea salt (optional)
Brava metal tray
Prep potatoes & asparagus
- In medium bowl, toss together potatoes, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread potatoes in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
- In same bowl, toss together asparagus, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread asparagus in Zone 1 of metal tray.
- Pat steak dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Place steak in Zone 2 of metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
Roast steak & vegetables
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “NY Strip Steak, Potatoes, and Asparagus” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
Slice steak & finish vegetables
- When your food is done, slice steak across the grain within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.
- Transfer potatoes and asparagus to same medium bowl. Add butter, lemon juice, tarragon, oregano, basil and ½ teaspoon kosher salt and stir until butter melts and forms a rich glaze.
- Arrange steak, potatoes and asparagus on individual plates. If desired, season steak with flaky sea salt.