- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ oz fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 chicken tenders
From Your Pantry
3 mixing bowls or shallow baking dishes
Brava metal tray
Wire cooling rack (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Pro Tip: When breading chicken, use one hand for wet ingredients and the other for the dry. This will prevent messy, sticky fingers.
- Place flour in first bowl.
- Crack eggs into second bowl and lightly beat with a fork.
- Remove parsley leaves from stems; coarsely chop leaves.
- In third bowl, combine parsley, panko bread crumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano, garlic powder, 3 tablespoons cooking oil and ½ teaspoon salt; stir well, breaking up any lumps.
Bread chicken tenders
- Pat chicken tenders dry with paper towels.
- Add chicken to bowl with flour and coat evenly; shake off excess.
- Dip chicken into eggs and coat completely; shake off excess.
- Dip chicken into bread crumb mixture and coat evenly; shake off excess. Using your hands, gently press breading into chicken to ensure it adheres.
- Evenly spread chicken in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Baked Chicken Tenders” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, if desired, season chicken with a pinch of salt and transfer to wire rack to cool slightly.
- Arrange chicken on individual plates and serve with your favorite sauce for dipping.