- 2 skinless salmon fillets (1–1½ inches thick)
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Fish, Milk
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread some butter on Zone 1 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for salmon to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place salmon on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 1.
- In medium bowl, toss together cherry tomatoes, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread cherry tomatoes in Zones 2 and 3 of glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Salmon (Skinless) and Cherry Tomatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon.
- When your food is done, slice salmon within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.