- 5 oz tortilla chips
- 1½ cups enchilada sauce or salsa (red or green), plus more for serving
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cups cotija cheese
- Hot sauce for serving
From Your Pantry
butter or nonstick cooking spray
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Eggs, Milk
- Evenly spread tortilla chips in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Spoon enchilada sauce over chips.
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on Brava egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into each indicated cup.
- Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slide egg tray into top shelf and metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Chilaquiles” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer chips to serving platter.
- Using a spoon, gently scoop out eggs, being careful not to break yolks, and place on top of chips.
- Garnish with cilantro and cotija cheese and more enchilada sauce, salsa or hot sauce, if desired.