Sesame String Beans
About this Recipe
We give green beans, known for their crispness and sweetness, an Asian flair with sesame and tamari (gluten-free soy sauce). This side will be the star at your next gathering, that is, if you don't finish it by yourself!
1 lb green beans
1 clove Garlic
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
2 teaspoons soy sauce or tamari sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
2 tablespoons crispy onions
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Prep green beans
- Trim stems from green beans.
- In large bowl, toss together green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray. Pro Tip: Be sure to arrange beans in a single layer; if stacked too high, they will burn.
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Sesame String Beans” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- Mince garlic.
- In same large bowl you used in Step 1, combine vinegar, tamari sauce, sesame oil and garlic; stir well.
Dress beans & serve
- When your food is done, transfer beans to bowl with vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Transfer beans to serving platter or individual plates. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and crispy onions.