- 1 New York strip steak (1¼–2 inches thick)
- ½ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed (about 30 beans)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat steak dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place steak in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “NY Strip Steak and Green Beans” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
- When your food is done, slice steak within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.