2 New York strip steak (1¼–2 inches thick)
5 cups asparagus (2-inch pieces, bottom 2 inches trimmed)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place steaks in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together asparagus, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and 2 pinches of salt.
- Evenly spread asparagus in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Slide glass tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “NY Strip Steak and Asparagus” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
- When your food is done, slice steak within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.