Roasted Mixed Vegetables
About this Recipe
Skip the freezer aisle next time you're at the store and instead, order extra helpings of this side. The versatile vegetable medley pairs great with whatever dinner you have in mind. You'll be hearing "pass the veggies" a lot more!
1 red onion
6 oz broccoli florets
6 oz sugar snap peas
6 oz carrot coins
1 clove garlic
½ oz fresh flat-leaf parsley
¼ oz fresh thyme
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Peel and cut half of onion into ½-inch dice. You will have half of onion left over.
- Cut any large broccoli florets into quarters. Florets should all be about 1 inch wide and tall.
- In large bowl, toss together diced onion, broccoli, snap peas, carrots, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Roasted Mixed Vegetables” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare garlic-herb butter.
Make garlic-herb butter
- Mince garlic.
- Remove parsley and half of thyme leaves from stems; coarsely chop leaves together. You will have some thyme left over.
- In same large bowl you used in Step 1, combine garlic, chopped herbs and butter.
Finish vegetables & serve
- When your food is done, transfer vegetables to bowl with garlic-herb butter and toss until butter melts. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer vegetables to serving platter or individual plates.