1 red onion
6 oz broccoli florets
6 oz sugar snap peas
6 oz carrot coins
1 clove garlic
½ oz fresh flat-leaf parsley
¼ oz fresh thyme
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
- Peel and cut half of onion into ½-inch dice. You will have half of onion left over.
- Cut any large broccoli florets into quarters. Florets should all be about 1 inch wide and tall.
- In large bowl, toss together diced onion, broccoli, snap peas, carrots, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top oven shelf
- Select “Roasted Mixed Vegetables” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare garlic-herb butter.
Make garlic-herb butter
- Mince garlic.
- Remove parsley and half of thyme leaves from stems; coarsely chop leaves together. You will have some thyme left over.
- In same large bowl you used in Step 1, combine garlic, chopped herbs and butter.
Finish vegetables & serve
- When your food is done, transfer vegetables to bowl with garlic-herb butter and toss until butter melts. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer vegetables to serving platter or individual plates.