- 6 oz organic beech mushrooms
- 2 oz peeled pearl onions
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 lemon
- 2 oz baby arugula
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
260 calories per serving
- Remove and discard bottom ½ inch from cluster of beech mushrooms. Using your hands, separate cluster into individual mushrooms.
- Cut onions in half.
- In medium bowl, toss together mushrooms, pearl onions, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread mushrooms and onions in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray. It’s okay if some end up in Zone 2.
- If desired, peel sweet potato. Cut sweet potato into ½-inch rounds.
- In same bowl, toss together sweet potato, maple syrup, paprika, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread sweet potato in Zone 3 of metal tray. It’s okay if some end up in Zone 2.
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Maple-Glazed Sweet Potatoes” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil and juice of ½ lemon; stir well.
- Cut remaining ½ lemon into 2 quarters.
Dress salad & serve
- In medium bowl, toss together arugula, vinaigrette and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- When your food is done, arrange sweet potato, mushrooms, onions and salad on individual plates. Serve with lemon wedges.