- 1 lb baby carrots
- ¼ oz fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ¼ oz roasted almonds
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Tree nuts, Milk
- Cut larger carrots in half lengthwise, leaving smaller ones whole.
- Remove thyme leaves from stems; coarsely chop leaves.
- In large bowl, toss together carrots, half of thyme, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt. Save remaining thyme for garnish.
- Evenly spread carrots in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Roasted Carrots” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare remaining ingredients.
Make honey butter & chop almonds
- In same large bowl you used in Step 1, combine honey and butter.
- Coarsely chop almonds.
Glaze carrots & serve
- When your food is done, transfer carrots to bowl with honey butter and toss until it melts and carrots are glazed.
- Transfer carrots to serving platter or individual plates. Sprinkle with almonds and remaining thyme.