- 1 tablespoon Moroccan harissa spice
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about ¼ lb each)
- ½ lb baby carrots
- 1 garlic flatbread
- 3 oz organic red grapes
- ¼ oz fresh cilantro
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- 1 lemon
- ¾ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep chicken & carrots
- In medium bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 2 teaspoons Moroccan harissa spice and a pinch of salt. Save remaining harissa spice for carrots.
- Pat chicken thighs dry with paper towels.
- Add chicken to bowl with seasonings and toss to coat.
- Place chicken in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray. Make sure thickest chicken thigh is on left side of Zone 2.
- Cut larger carrots in half lengthwise, leaving smaller ones whole.
- In another medium bowl, toss together carrots, 1 teaspoon cooking oil, remaining harissa spice and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread carrots in Zone 3 of metal tray.
Slide metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Moroccan Chicken” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it, parallel to bone, through center of chicken thigh. It’s okay if TempSensor touches bone.
- While food cooks, place flatbreads in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Next, prepare grapes and yogurt sauce.
Prep grapes; make yogurt sauce
- Cut grapes in half and set aside for garnish.
- Set aside 2 cilantro sprigs for garnish. Remove leaves from remaining sprigs; discard stems. Coarsely chop leaves.
- Mince garlic.
- In small bowl, stir together chopped cilantro, garlic, juice of ½ lemon, yogurt and ¼ teaspoon salt. You will have ½ lemon left over.
Warm flatbreads & serve
- When your food is done, remove metal tray from Brava, immediately slide glass tray into top shelf and close door. The residual heat will warm flatbreads.
- Arrange chicken, carrots, grapes and remaining cilantro sprigs on individual plates. If desired, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Remove flatbreads from Brava and cut into wedges. Serve flatbreads and lemon yogurt sauce on the side.