- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 boneless, skin-on chicken breasts (6 oz each and about 1 inch thick)
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 oz marinated artichoke hearts
- 5 oz organic cherry tomatoes
- ¼ oz fresh basil
- 2 oz arugula
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
- Tear or cut sourdough bread into 1-inch pieces. In medium bowl, toss together bread, 2 teaspoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread bread in a single layer in Zones 1 and 2 of Brava glass tray.
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels.
- Season chicken on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place chicken, skin side up, in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray. Make sure thickest chicken breast is on left side of Zone 2.
Slide glass tray into bottom shelf and metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Roasted Chicken Panzanella” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken breast.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette and salad.
- Mince garlic.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt; stir well.
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Halve cherry tomatoes.
- Remove basil leaves from stems; coarsely tear or chop leaves.
- In large bowl, toss together artichokes, tomatoes, basil and arugula.
Dress salad & serve
- When your food is done, cut chicken crosswise into slices.
- Add Parmigiano-Reggiano, toasted bread and a pinch of salt and pepper to salad; toss with vinaigrette to taste. You may have some vinaigrette left over.
- Arrange salad on individual plates and top with chicken.