- 2 par-baked pizza crusts (10-11 inches round)
- ¼ oz fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves peeled garlic
- 1¾ oz Laura Chenel goat cheese
- 8 slices fontina
- ¼ lb shiitake mushrooms
- ¼ lb cremini mushrooms
- ¼ lb organic beech mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
pastry brush (optional)
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep pizza crust
- You can bake only 1 pizza at a time. If you are preparing 2, assemble both (assemble second pizza on a cutting board); then bake one after the other, letting metal tray and Brava cool for 10 minutes in between. If you are baking only 1 pizza, oil just 1 crust and prepare half of the ingredients.
- Place 1 pizza crust on Brava metal tray. Using pastry brush or your hands, evenly spread 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil over entire crust.
- Season crust with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Remove one-fourth of rosemary leaves from stems; coarsely chop leaves and sprinkle over crust. (After assembling second pizza, you will have half of rosemary left over.)
- Thinly slice half of garlic and evenly distribute over crust.
- Crumble half of goat cheese. Evenly distribute 4 slices of fontina and crumbled goat cheese on crust, leaving ½ inch uncovered around edges.
- Wipe away any soil from half of shiitake and cremini mushroom caps. Remove and discard stems. Cut caps into ¼-inch slices.
- Top pizza with mushrooms.
- Remove and discard bottom ½ inch from cluster of beech mushrooms. Using your hands, separate cluster into individual mushrooms. Arrange one-fourth of beech mushrooms on pizza. (After assembling second pizza, you will have half of beech mushrooms left over.)
Slide metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Wild Mushroom and Fontina Pizza” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, transfer pizza to cutting board. If you want to bake second pizza, let metal tray and Brava cool for about 10 minutes before proceeding.
- Sprinkle baked pizza with half of Parmigiano-Reggiano and drizzle with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
- Cut pizza into slices.