- 3¾ cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1½ teaspoons instant yeast
- 1½ cups warm water (90–100°F)
- Pizza toppings as desired
From Your Pantry
stand mixer or food processor
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten)
- In bowl of stand mixer, stir together flour, extra-virgin olive oil, sugar, salt, yeast, and water.
- Fit mixer with dough hook and beat on low speed for 10 minutes.
- Alternatively, combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until dough comes together into a ball, about 30 seconds.
Shape dough; let rest
- Transfer dough to lightly floured work surface. Cup dough with both hands and lightly apply pressure while making circular motions with dough to form into a tight ball.
- Transfer dough ball to lightly oiled bowl; cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 18 hours or up to 24 hours.
Let dough rise
- Transfer dough to lightly floured work surface.
- Using knife, divide dough in half.
- Form dough halves into tight balls as described above.
- Lightly dust baking sheet with flour. Place dough balls on baking sheet and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Let dough stand at room temperature until doubled in size, about 2 hours.
Shape pizza crusts
- Transfer one dough ball to floured surface. Lightly flour top of dough and press down with fingertips to form a flat disk that’s at least the width of your hand.
- Push dough outward with fingers to form a disk at least 6 inches in diameter.
- Pick up dough and move hands along edges, allowing gravity to stretch dough into a round 10–11 inches in diameter.
Top and bake pizza
- Place 1 pizza crust on Brava metal tray.
- Top with sauce, cheese and toppings as desired. See pizza recipes on Brava app for quantities and inspiration.