- 1 red onion
- 2 turkey burger patties (about ⅓ lb each and ½ inch thick)
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 2 ½ oz organic cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz spring lettuce mix
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 slices smoked Gouda
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
1020 calories per serving
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep onion & season meat
- Peel red onion and cut two ¼-inch-thick slices. Save remaining onion for vinaigrette.
- Place onion slices in Zone 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Drizzle onion with 1 teaspoon cooking oil and season with a pinch of salt.
- Pat turkey burger patties dry with paper towels. Season patties on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon cooking oil in Zones 1 and 2 of metal tray. Place turkey burger patties in Zones 1 and 2.
Slide metal tray into top Brava shelf
- Select “California Turkey Burger” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, arrange buns, cut side up, on Brava glass tray.
- Next, prepare vinaigrette, avocado and salad.
- Finely dice 1 tablespoon of remaining onion. You will have some onion left over.
- In small bowl, combine sherry vinegar, ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard, diced onion, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well. Save remaining mustard for serving.
Prep avocado & salad
- Halve avocado lengthwise, remove pit and scoop flesh into small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, juice of ½ lemon and a pinch of salt. Crush avocado with a fork. You will have ½ lemon left over.
- Cut two ¼-inch-thick slices of beefsteak tomato and set aside for serving. You will have some tomato left over.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- In large bowl, toss together spring lettuce mix, cherry tomatoes and pumpkin seeds.
- When your food is done, remove metal tray from oven, immediately slide glass tray into top oven shelf and close door. The residual heat will warm buns.
- Top each turkey patty with a slice of Gouda.
Assemble burgers, dress salad & serve
- When Gouda has melted (about 1 minute), remove buns from oven.
- If desired, spread remaining Dijon mustard on buns.
- Place a burger on each bottom bun and top with a tomato and onion slice, then a few tablespoons crushed avocado. You may have some avocado left over. Cover with top buns.
- Season salad with a pinch of salt and pepper, then toss with vinaigrette to taste. You may have some vinaigrette left over.
- Divide salad between individual plates and add burgers.