- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 cups salsa verde
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava Chef's Pan
Brown chicken thighs
- Rinse chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place thighs skin-side up in Brava Chef’s Pan and slide, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: You will add additional ingredients after 12 minutes.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava. Add chicken stock and salsa verde. Cover with lid and return to top shelf.
- Press green button to continue cooking.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, carefully remove Chef’s Pan from Brava.
- Using forks or tongs, gently shred chicken and remove bones. If chicken does not shred easily, return lid and bake for additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with side of tortillas, if desired.