Chocolate Coconut Brownies
Serving Size 16
½ cup gluten free flour
¼ cup unsweetened alkalized cocoa powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup semisweet chocolate, melted
¾ unrefined coconut oil, melted
1 cup raw cane sugar (turbinado)
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
From Your Pantry
cooking spray or butter
Brava square pan
Prep flour & wet mixtures
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- In another medium bowl, mix together chocolate, coconut oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Finish brownie batter
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture and stir until no large lumps remain.
- If using, add chocolate chips, and stir to combine.
- Lightly butter or spray Brava square pan; pour batter into pan.
- Press green button to begin preheating.
- When Brava is preheated, slide square pan into top shelf. Press green button again to begin baking.
Cool brownies & serve
- When your food is done, transfer pan to wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Transfer brownies to cutting board, cut into 16 pieces and serve.