- 1¼ lb tomatillos, skins removed, rinsed, and halved
- 1 white onion, quartered through root end and outer skin removed
- 2 jalapeños, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
From Your Pantry
extra virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
blender or food processor
- In a medium bowl stir together tomatillos, onion, and jalapeños with 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Spread vegetables in even layer across in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Salsa Verde” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Cool and blend
- When your food is done, transfer to same bowl to catch juices and let cool to room temperature.
- Place the cooled vegetables along with their juices in a blender and add the lime juice, cilantro, and another pinch of salt. Blend on low speed or pulse until the mixture reaches the texture of a salsa. Taste, adding more salt or lime juice as desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.