- 4 skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 oz and 1¼” thick)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Fish, Milk
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread butter on Zones 1 and 2 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season fish on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on top of butter. Make sure thickest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 1.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon.
- While food cooks, prep honey mustard.
Prep honey mustard
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and mustard.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, brush salmon with honey mustard, transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately.