Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
Honey mustard and Italian spice trio
About this Recipe
This recipe is unapologetically easy to make yet is a complete hit with both kids and adults every time. Salmon’s omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce inflammation and improve heart health, autoimmune conditions, and mood disorders.
4 skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 oz and 1¼” thick)
4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons mustard
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread butter on Zones 1 and 2 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season fish on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on top of butter. Make sure thinnest salmon fillet is on left side of Zone 1.
- Slide glass tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Glazed Salmon” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of salmon.
- While food cooks, prep honey mustard.
Prep honey mustard
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and mustard.
Finish and serve
- When your food is done, brush salmon with honey mustard, transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately.