- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon raw cane sugar
- 1 lb ground lamb
- ½ lb ground pork
- 3 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Yogurt Sauce:
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon chopped mixed herbs such as dill, parsley and mint
- Mixed greens, sliced tomatoes, and sliced cucumber for serving
From Your Pantry
freshly ground black pepper
Brava metal tray
- In a small bowl add onion, lime juice, salt, and cane sugar. Stir to combine, cover, and let sit at room temperature for about 2 hours to soften.
Make lamb burgers
- In a large bowl, combine the lamb, pork, mint, dill, parsley, garlic, onion, cumin, coriander, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Gently mix with your hands. Do not overwork the meat.
- Divide mixture into six equal balls, each about ½ inch thick and 3 inches wide.
- Place patties in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Cook lamb burgers
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Lamb Burgers” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare yogurt sauce.
Prep yogurt sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt.
Finish & serve
- When burgers are done cooking, transfer to a serving plate.
- Top each burger with a generous dollop of herbed yogurt sauce and some pickled onion. Add greens and sliced tomatoes or cucumbers. Serve immediately.