Spinach and Artichoke Dip
with goat cheese
Serving Size 6
1 yellow onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts
1 package (16 oz) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, excess liquid squeezed out
1 cup goat cheese
1½ cups shredded goat’s milk cheddar
3 tablespoons mayonnaise or Veganaise
2 teaspoons lemon juice
¼ teaspoons smoked paprika
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Gluten-free pita wedges or fresh vegetables for serving
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Nonstick cooking spray
Brava metal tray
Brava Chef's Pan
Two Tray Cooks
Two Tray Cooks
Prep and cook onions
- In a small bowl, toss together onions, garlic, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread onions in Zone 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “[Cook], [Vegetables], [Onions], [Yellow Onions]” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions for “½ inch Pieces”.
- While onions are cooking prep spinach & artichoke mixture.
Prep spinach & artichoke mixture
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, goat cheese, 1 cup cheddar, mayonnaise, lemon juice, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Process until smooth. Add the cooled onion mixture and pulse a few times to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Bake spinach & artichoke dip
- Lightly spray Brava Chef’s Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer the mixture to the prepared Chef’s Pan. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheddar on top.
- Press green button to begin preheating the oven.
- When oven is done preheating, slide uncovered Chef’s Pan into top oven shelf, and press green button to begin cooking.
Finish & serve
- Bring to room temperature before serving with pita wedges or vegetables.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.