- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted, excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1½ cups shredded goat’s milk cheddar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or Veganaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoons smoked paprika
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Gluten-free pita wedges or fresh vegetables for serving
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
nonstick cooking spray
Brava metal tray
Brava Chef's Pan
Prep and cook onions
- In a small bowl, toss together onions, garlic, 1 teaspoon cooking oil and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Evenly spread onions in Zone 1 and 2 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “[Cook], [Vegetables], [Onions], [Yellow Onions]” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions for “½ inch Pieces”.
- While onions are cooking prep spinach & artichoke mixture.
Prep spinach & artichoke mixture
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the artichoke hearts, spinach, goat cheese, 1 cup cheddar, mayonnaise, lemon juice, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Process until smooth. Add the cooled onion mixture and pulse a few times to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Bake spinach & artichoke dip
- Lightly spray Brava Chef’s Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer the mixture to the prepared Chef’s Pan. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheddar on top.
- Press green button to begin preheating the Brava.
- When Brava is done preheating, slide uncovered Chef’s Pan into top shelf, and press green button to begin cooking.
Finish & serve
- Bring to room temperature before serving with pita wedges or vegetables.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.