- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 ½ oz organic cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz spring lettuce mix
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 slices fontina
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava glass tray
730 calories per serving
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Prep portobellos & onion
- Remove stems from portobellos and scrape out gills with a spoon. Wipe away any soil from mushroom caps with a damp paper towel.
- Place mushrooms, stemmed side up, in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- Peel red onion and cut two ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Place onion slices in Zone 1 of Brava glass tray.
- Finely dice 1 tablespoon of remaining onion and set aside for vinaigrette. You will have some onion left over.
Prep vinaigrette & tomato
- In small bowl, combine sherry vinegar, ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard, diced onion, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well. Save remaining mustard for serving.
- Pour 1½ teaspoons vinaigrette into each mushroom cavity. Save remaining vinaigrette for salad.
- Season mushrooms with a pinch of salt.
- Cut two ½-inch-thick slices of beefsteak tomato. You will have some tomato left over.
- Place tomato slices in Zone 1 of glass tray next to onion.
- Drizzle tomato and onion slices with 1 teaspoon cooking oil and season with a pinch of salt.
Slide glass tray into top shelf
- Select “The Portobello Burger” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, arrange buns, cut side up, on Brava metal tray.
- Next, prepare salad.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- In large bowl, toss together spring lettuce mix, cherry tomatoes and pumpkin seeds.
- When your food is done, remove glass tray from Brava, immediately slide metal tray into top shelf and close door. The residual heat will warm buns.
Assemble burgers, dress salad & serve
- Place a slice of roasted tomato and onion inside each mushroom cavity, then top with a slice of fontina.
- When fontina has melted (about 1 minute), remove buns from Brava.
- If desired, spread remaining Dijon mustard on buns.
- Place a mushroom on each bottom bun and cover with top buns.
- Season salad with a pinch of salt and pepper, then toss with remaining vinaigrette to taste. You may have some vinaigrette left over.
- Divide salad between individual plates and add burgers.