Chicken Breasts with Potatoes and Leeks
Arugula and radish salad
2 leeks, white and pale green parts only, root end and tough outer layer removed
3 cups diced Yukon Gold potatoes (1-inch pieces)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons champagne vinegar, white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
3 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
3 cups arugula
2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Three Zone Cooks
Three Zone Cooks
Prep leeks & potatoes
- Cut leeks in half lengthwise. Place, cut side down, on cutting board and cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
- In medium bowl, toss together leeks, potatoes, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread leeks and potatoes in Zones 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels.
- Season chicken on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in Zone 1 of metal tray. Make sure thickest chicken breast is on left side of Zone 1.
Roast chicken & vegetables
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken Breasts with Potatoes and Leeks” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken breast.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette and salad.
- In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the Champagne vinegar, Dijon mustard, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
- In medium bowl, toss together arugula and radishes.
Slice chicken & finish vegetables
- When your food is done, cut chicken crosswise into slices.
- Transfer leeks and potatoes to medium bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar, butter, thyme and ½ teaspoon salt and stir until butter melts and forms a rich glaze.
Toss salad & serve
- Add half of vinaigrette to salad, season with salt and pepper and toss. Taste and add more vinaigrette, if desired.
- Arrange chicken, leeks, potatoes, and salad on individual plates. If desired, drizzle remaining vinaigrette over chicken.