- 3 tablespoons fresh-pressed coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced on the bias
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 15-oz package firm tofu, thoroughly drained, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus more as needed
- Fish sauce for serving (optional)
- Cooked brown rice for serving (optional)
- Poached eggs for serving (optional)
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Fish, Soy
Prep tofu mixture
- In medium bowl, toss together coconut oil, white parts of the green onions, garlic, tofu, and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread tofu mixture in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
Cook tofu scramble
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Garlicky Tofu Scramble” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, return tofu mixture to same medium bowl and toss with mung beans, green parts of the green onions, mint, parsley and lime juice. Taste, adding fish sauce or additional lime juice, if desired.
- Serve the scramble on its own or over brown rice with Brava poached eggs on top.