- ½ lb pizza dough
- ½ cup scrambled eggs (2 eggs)
- ¼ cup diced ham (¼-inch pieces)
- ½ cup grated cheese, such as cheddar or mozzarella
From Your Pantry
all purpose flour
extra-virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Eggs, Wheat (Gluten), Milk
Roll out pizza dough
- Divide pizza dough into 4 equal pieces. On lightly floured surface, roll out each into a 5-inch round, sprinkling with more flour as needed to prevent sticking.
- For each calzone, place 2 tablespoons scrambled eggs, 1 tablespoon ham, and 2 tablespoons cheese on half of dough round, leaving ½-inch border uncovered.
- Fold uncovered dough half over filling and crimp edges together.
- Brush tops with olive oil and sprinkle with more cheese, if desired.
- Place calzones in Zones 1, 2, and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Breakfast Calzones” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- When your food is done, arrange calzones on serving platter or individual plates.