- 2 halibut fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 3 cups chopped asparagus (2-inch pieces, bottom 2 inches trimmed)
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Milk, Fish
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread some butter on Zone 1 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for halibut to cover it.
- Pat halibut dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place halibut on top of butter.
- In medium bowl, toss together asparagus, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread asparagus in Zones 2 and 3 of glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Halibut and Asparagus” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.