- 2 halibut fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup chopped asparagus (2-inch pieces, bottom 2 inches trimmed)
- 1 cup green beans, stem ends trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup butter
- Zest of ½ lemon
From Your Pantry
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Fish, Milk
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15-30 minutes to soften.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of butter on Zone 1 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for the fish to cover it.
- Pat halibut dry with paper towels.
- Season fish on both sides with a pinch of salt.
- Place halibut on top of butter.
- In medium bowl, toss together snap peas, asparagus, green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread vegetables in Zone 2 and 3 of glass tray.
Roast halibut & vegetables
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Halibut and Spring Vegetables” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- While food cooks, prepare herb butter.
Make herb butter
- In medium bowl, combine remaining butter, tarragon, chives, lemon zest and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
Finish & serve
- When your food is done, transfer vegetables to bowl with herb butter and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange vegetables on individual plates. Place halibut on top of vegetables.