- 2 halibut fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- ½ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed (about 30 beans)
From Your Pantry
Brava glass tray
Allergens: Fish, Milk
- Let butter stand at room temperature for 15–30 minutes to soften.
- Spread some butter on Zone 1 of Brava glass tray. Any uncovered butter may burn, so spread only enough for halibut to cover it.
- Pat halibut dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place halibut on top of butter.
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zones 2 and 3 of glass tray.
- Slide glass tray into bottom shelf.
- Select “Halibut and Green Beans” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.