2 filet mignon steaks of equal thickness (1¼–2 inches thick)
½ lb green beans, stem ends trimmed (about 30 beans)
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place steaks in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- In medium bowl, toss together green beans, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread green beans in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray.
- Slide metal tray into top oven shelf.
- Select “Filet Mignon and Green Beans” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
- When your food is done, slice steaks within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.