- 2 filet mignon steaks of equal thickness (1¼–2¼ inches thick)
- ½ lb baby broccoli
From Your Pantry
Brava metal tray
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Place steaks in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray with thickest portion on left side.
- Trim bottom ½ inch off baby broccoli stems and discard. If stalks are wider than your pinky finger, cut in half lengthwise.
- In medium bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray. Florets should face outside edges of tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Filet Mignon and Baby Broccoli” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through thickest portion of steak.
- When your food is done, slice steaks within 1 minute to maintain preferred doneness.