Chicken Breasts with Broccoli and Potatoes
with Side Salad
2 boneless, skin-on chicken breasts (6 oz each and about 1 inch thick)
6 oz broccoli florets
1 clove peeled garlic
13 oz Yukon Gold potatoes
¼ oz fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
2 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 oz spring lettuce mix
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Three Zone Cooks
Three Zone Cooks
Prep chicken & vegetables
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels.
- Season chicken on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray*. Make sure thickest chicken breast is on left side of Zone 2**.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces. In medium bowl, toss together broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread broccoli in Zone 1 of metal tray.
- Mince garlic.
- Remove rosemary leaves from stems; finely chop.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces. In same bowl, toss together potatoes, 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, garlic, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread potatoes in Zone 3 of metal tray.
Roast chicken & vegetables
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Chicken, Broccoli, and Potatoes” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken breast.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette.
- In small bowl, combine sherry vinegar, Dijon mustard, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper; stir well.
Toss salad & serve
- When your food is done, in medium bowl, season spring lettuce mix with a pinch of salt and pepper, then toss with vinaigrette to taste. You may have some vinaigrette left over.
- Arrange salad, chicken, broccoli and potatoes on individual plates.