- 2 boneless, skin-on chicken breasts (6 oz each and about 1 inch thick)
- 1 clove peeled garlic
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 lemon
- ¼ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 Romaine heart
- 1 head radicchio
- 2 oz Semifreddi's garlic croutons
From Your Pantry
extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
600 calories per serving
Allergens: Milk, Fish, Wheat (Gluten)
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels.
- Season chicken on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in Zone 2 of Brava metal tray. Make sure thickest chicken breast is on left side of Zone 2.
Slide metal tray into top shelf
- Select “Roasted Chicken and Caesar Salad” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
- After plugging in TempSensor, insert it horizontally through center of chicken breast.
- While food cooks, prepare vinaigrette and salad.
- Mince garlic.
- In small bowl, combine garlic, fish sauce, juice of 1 lemon, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper and half of Parmigiano-Reggiano; stir well. Save remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano for salad.
- Remove and discard 2 or 3 outer leaves from romaine heart; trim and discard root end.
- Chop remaining romaine into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut radicchio in half lengthwise and remove core. Chop half of radicchio into 1-inch pieces. You will have half of radicchio left over.
Toss salad with croutons
- In large bowl, toss together romaine, radicchio and remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Using your hands, break croutons into bite-size pieces. Add half to salad; if desired, save remaining croutons for garnish.
Dress salad & serve
- When your food is done, cut chicken crosswise into slices.
- Season salad with salt and pepper, then toss with vinaigrette to taste.
- Arrange salad and chicken on individual plates.
- If desired, garnish salad with remaining croutons.