- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- brown sugar (optional)
- honey (optional)
- nuts (optional)
- nut butter (optional)
- fresh fruit (optional)
From Your Pantry
Brava Chef's Pan
Allergens: Milk, Wheat (Gluten)
Boil oats & liquids
- In Brava Chef’s Pan, stir together oats, milk, water, salt and cinnamon.
- Slide Chef’s Pan, uncovered, into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin cooking.
- Note: After 12 minutes you will stir oatmeal and add raisins.
- Once Brava notifies you, carefully remove Chef's Pan from Brava and stir oat mixture well, adding raisins, if using.
- Cover Chef’s Pan with lid and slide into top shelf.
- Press green button to begin preheating. It’s okay to leave Chef’s Pan in the Brava while it preheats for this recipe.
- When Brava is preheated, press green button again to begin baking.
- When your food is done, serve oatmeal family-style or in individual bowls with brown sugar, honey, nuts, nut butter and/or fresh fruit on the side.