Leg of Lamb
Herbes de Provence
~1 hour 45 min
About this Recipe
This showstopper will take center stage at your spring holiday meal and is perfect for serving a crowd. The herbaceous rub beautifully complements the lamb’s earthy and savory flavor.
2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
1 boneless leg of lamb (6–8 lb) (remove twine if tied)
From Your Pantry
extra virgin olive oil
Brava metal tray
Prep herb rub & lamb
- In small bowl, stir together herbes de Provence, ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon salt.
- Open leg of lamb so it lays flat. If desired, using a sharp knife, cut ½-inch-deep slits, spaced 1 inch apart, on fat side of leg of lamb.
- Rub lamb all over with herbes de Provence mixture, pressing it into slits.
- Place lamb, fat side up, on center of Brava metal tray. Gently press lamb down so it is as flat as possible.
- Slide metal tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Leg of Lamb” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Slice lamb & serve
- When your food is done, cut lamb across the grain into ½-inch-thick slices and arrange on serving platter.