- ½ lb peeled and deveined shrimp (12–14 medium/large shrimp)
- ½ lb baby broccoli
From Your Pantry
cooking oil or melted butter
Brava metal tray
Allergens: Shellfish, Milk
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Lightly drizzle shrimp with 2 teaspoons cooking oil or melted butter.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Evenly spread shrimp in Zone 1 of Brava metal tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together baby broccoli, 1 tablespoon cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange baby broccoli in Zones 2 and 3 of metal tray. Florets should face outside edges of tray.
- Slide metal tray into top shelf.
- Select “Shrimp and Baby Broccoli” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.