1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp (25–30 medium/large shrimp)
4 cups sliced onions and bell peppers (¼-inch-thick slices)
From Your Pantry
cooking oil or melted butter
Brava glass tray
Brava metal tray
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Lightly drizzle shrimp with 1 tablespoon cooking oil or melted butter.
- Season both sides with salt.
- Evenly spread shrimp in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava glass tray.
- In medium bowl, toss together onions, bell peppers, 2 tablespoons cooking oil and a pinch of salt.
- Evenly spread onions and peppers in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Slide glass tray into top oven shelf.
- Slide metal tray into bottom oven shelf.
- Select “Shrimp with Peppers & Onions” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.