- 2 English muffins or bagels, or 4 bread slices
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 2 slices cheese, such as cheddar or jack
- 2 eggs
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray (optional)
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Set out butter to soften for 15–30 minutes.
- Slice English muffins in half.
- Evenly spread softened butter on cut side of English muffin tops.
- Place buttered tops, buttered side down, and unbuttered bottoms, cut side up, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place 2 slices bacon on English muffin bottoms.
- Top the bacon with 1 slice cheese.
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on Brava egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into each indicated cup.
- Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Slide egg tray into top oven shelf and metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich” on your oven touchscreen and follow instructions.
Assemble sandwiches & serve
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out eggs, being careful not to break yolks. Place 1 egg on each cheese-topped English muffin. Cover each with English muffin top.
- If you want to make more sandwiches, let metal tray, egg tray and oven cool for about 5 minutes before proceeding.