- 2 bagels or English muffins, or 4 bread slices
- 2 slices deli turkey, ham or Canadian bacon
- 2 slices cheese, such as cheddar or jack
- 2 eggs
From Your Pantry
nonstick cooking spray (optional)
kosher salt and black pepper
Brava metal tray
Brava egg tray
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (Gluten)
- Set out butter to soften for 15–30 minutes.
- Slice bagels in half.
- Evenly spread softened butter on cut side of bagel tops.
- Place buttered tops, buttered side down, and unbuttered bottoms, cut side up, in Zones 1, 2 and 3 of Brava metal tray.
- Place 1 slice turkey on bagel bottoms.
- Top turkey with 1 slice cheese.
- Lightly butter or spray indicated cup(s) on Brava egg tray.
- Crack 1 egg into each indicated cup.
- Season each egg with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Slide egg tray into top shelf and metal tray into bottom shelf
- Select “Turkey, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich” on your Brava touchscreen and follow instructions.
Assemble sandwiches & serve
- When your food is done, using a spoon, gently scoop out eggs, being careful not to break yolks. Place 1 egg on each cheese-topped bagel. Cover each with bagel top.
- If you want to make more sandwiches, let metal tray, egg tray and Brava cool for about 5 minutes before proceeding.